Council of International Investigators®
The Council of International Investigators® was formed in October 1955 for the specific purpose of forming an organization that they could trust to handle investigation matters, based on quality, in their respective local areas. The Council became known as a result of their lofty standards of integrity, ethics, and mutual trust. Membership was expanded throughout the world through a careful screening of applicants and vetting throughout the entire membership.
Whitehall Canada was accepted into this elite group of investigators in 1994 and since then has conducted numerous successful assignments, globally, via professional members, as well as handle many assignments throughout Canada.
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 80,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
We are proud to have two Certified Fraud Examiners on staff wherein continuous engagement in seminars and other learning is required to maintain accreditation.
The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential denotes proven expertise in fraud prevention, detection, and deterrence. CFEs around the world help protect the global economy by uncovering fraud and implementing processes to prevent fraud from occurring in the first place.
To learn more, visit www.acfe.com
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS
The Canadian Association of Professional Investigators (CAPI) was formed in 2010 as the official national voice for all recognized provincial private investigative associations. Leadership team is by appointment, selected by each province to best represent their interests, collaboratively, on provincial and federal matters that impact investigators across our country.
As one of the founding members of CAPI, we are pleased to continue the importance of collaborative towards success, versus the competition towards ignorance.
The objectives of CAPI include the following;
- To represent the interests of the members of CAPI regarding issues affecting the private Investigation industry that cross Provincial or Territorial jurisdictions or are of national or federal jurisdiction.
- To disseminate information relating to the ethical practice of the private investigation profession.
- To support the efforts of its members to provide professional development opportunities.
- To encourage the growth and sustainability of its members.
To learn more, please visit www.capicanada.ca.
International Claim Association
Since its founding in 1909, the International Claim Association (ICA) has been at the forefront of addressing a broad range of life, health and disability claim issues, including those relevant in the day-to-day operation of claim departments. The ICA provides a forum for information exchange and a program of education tailored to the needs of its member life and health insurance companies, reinsurers, managed care companies, TPAs, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield organizations worldwide.
For almost 7 years, we have been involved with the Fraud and Risk Committee, including speaking engagements and webinars with many highly recognized investigative professionals around the world.
ICA’s tradition of providing beneficial service to the industry has been guided by a well-established set of goals. The purpose of the ICA is to:
- Promote efficiency, effectiveness and high standards of performance in claim administration by member companies
- Provide a forum for research, education and the exchange of ideas relating to various aspects of claim administration
- Devise and effect measures for the benefit of policyholders and beneficiaries in matters relating to claims
To learn more, please visit their site at International claims Association (link) www.claim.org/
World Association of Detectives
With origins dating back to 1921, W.A.D. is the longest established and largest association of its kind in the world.
We have been pleased to handle numerous assignments for vetted members of this professional association over several years and in turn, the professionalism of members handling assignments abroad for Whitehall Canada has been incredibly rewarding.
The World Association of Detectives was formed as a joint venture by the combined membership of the World Association of Detectives and the International Secret Service Association for the following purposes:
- To promote and maintain the highest ethical practices in the profession of private investigator or security service;
- To select for membership only those individuals whose personal and professional backgrounds and business affiliations have strictly observed the precepts of truth, accuracy and prudence;
- To eliminate unreliable, incompetent and irresponsible members of the profession;
- To foster and perpetuate a spirit of cooperation among its members and with all those engaged in law enforcement; and
- To further and establish a mutual feeling of trust, goodwill and friendship among agencies throughout the world.
For more information please see their site at, www.wad.net
Intellenet is a highly experienced group of professional investigators and security consultants with national and international specialized investigative capabilities. Our goal is to assist businesses resolve problems with a maximum of professionalism and competency. We operate as a close knit association. We are an alliance of experienced professional investigators adhering to a set of By Laws and a Code of Conduct that stress ethical, professional and expert conduct. Member capabilities, reputations and accomplishments are sustained by membership in INTELLENET. Multi-faceted skills are acquired or enhanced by many seminars, conventions and training experiences available through INTELLENET activities and other related associations.
INTELLENET members number over 600, with at least one agent in every state. Additionally, INTELLENET has members in more than 70 foreign countries with affiliates throughout the entire world — North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East, Australia, etc. If you need seasoned and highly qualified specialists or forensic expertise, view our Supplemental Support List.
Please visit their site to learn more of this fine group of professionals at www.intellenet.org